- Indian chaat recipes
- Galli chaat/street food
Recipe of chatpati bhelpuri, mumbai style bhelpuri
by Ritu Sharma
Preparation time -15 minutes
Making time -5 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
Recipe of bhelpuri –bhelpuri is a tangy, spicy, crispy and tasty mixture of many edibles. Bhel puri is a famous street food; there are two types of bhel. One is dry and other is wet.
Hey guys’ summer is here and all we know that in summers definitely we need some snacks at evening. As summer days seems too long. And this recipe of bhelpuri is a perfect snack for you and your family.
Bhelpuri have to be served as soon as they get made and immediately. Serving even after a couple of minutes will make the whole bhelpuri mixture soggy and you will not enjoy it.
If you want to check out some more street foods then click here –aloo kofta, bread pakoda, masala breed pakoda, potato nuggets, pani puri, bread pakoda on tawa, hakka sevai, dahi bade, kanji bada, dahi bhalle, pav bhaji and so on…
Also check out the recipe video here –https://youtu.be/OUmOVtkT2C0
Ingredients for bhelpuri –
- Puffed rice -2-3 cups
- Boiled, peeled and chopped potato -1 cup or 1 medium sized
- Finely chopped onions -1 medium
- Finely chopped tomato -1 cup
- Finely chopped cucumber -1 cup
- Finely chopped green chili -1 tbsp
- Saunth chutney -2 tbsp
- Green chutney -2 tbsp
- Some mix namkeen -1/2 cup
- Papdi -7-8
- Sev -1/2 cup
- Finely chopped coriander -2 tbsp
- Red chili powder -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil -1 tbsp
- Rock salt -1 tsp
How to make it –
- Gather and prepare all the ingredients.
- Now take a mixing bowl and add one by one all the ingredients in it.
- Mix them well and serve your bhelpuri immediately.