Oats and nuts chocolate bar recipe
by Ritu Sharma
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time -10 minutes
Bar set time -25 minutes
Main ingredients –oats, nuts, dark chocolate
Recipe of oats and nuts chocolate bar -a healthy and nutritious bars made with oats, nuts, corn flacks and dark chocolate.
A healthy supplement for your kids, these are oats and nuts chocolate bars. Which are made with oats, almonds, cashews, corn flacks, honey, dark chocolate, butter and a little bit of sugar.
We all mothers have a big issue that their kids are not having almonds or any other nuts. And we know that the dry fruits are very important to feed them, as they are highly nutritious and healthy.
So here is the solution for all the mothers. I have powdered the nuts so that the kids will not recognise them.
Here I have used only almonds and cashews but if you want to add more nuts then you can add that too.
But must try this recipe for your kids and use your own imagination to make the bars healthier and tastier.
also watch the vidoe of this recipe by clicking here -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7HH5R4Frs
Recipe for these oats and nuts chocolate bar is -
- dark chocolate -1 cup
- butter -200 gms
- toasted oats -1 cup
- corn flacks -1 cup
- powdered almonds and cashews -1 cup
- sugar -1 tbsp
- honey -2 tsp
Recipe for oats and nuts chocolate bars -
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- When the chocolate is completely melted switch off the flame and add the butter in it.
- Now mix well and let the butter to melt in it completely.
- Now add the honey and sugar into it and mix well.
- Add the almond and cashew powder and mix.
- Add the toasted oats and mix well.
- Now crush the corn flacks with your hand add in it.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Now lines a bar set with a butter paper and pours the mixture into it.
- Keep this in freezer for 20-30 minutes and let them to set.
- Now take it out and cut into the pieces.