BESAN CHILA, HOW TO MAKE BESAN CHILA RECIPE
Preparation time -6-7 minutes
Cooking time -10 minutes
A step by step recipe of besan ka chila –a pan cake made with gram flour, onion and other spices.
This is a nutritious pan cake. You can add vegetables of your own choice. Here I am using onion, green chilies and fresh coriander but you can also use tomato, peas and carrots.
my other besan recipe are- besaniya bhindi, besan ki chakki, besan ki bharwa mirchi, bread pakoda, sprouts kadhi,dhokla, tawa bread pakoda
Ingredients for besan ka chila –
- Gram flour -2 cups
- Chopped onions -1/2 cup
- Chopped green chilies -1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander -2 tbsp
- Red chili powder -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Green chutney for serving
Method to prepare besan ka chila –
- Take the gram flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add green chilies, onion and coriander.
- Also add red chili powder and salt.
- Add water into it.
- Mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp batter on a hot tawa.
- Cook it and flip.
- Cook from both sides very well by applying oil on the sides.
- Serve hot chilas with green chutney or sauce.
Step by step recipe with pictures –
Take the gram flour in a mixing bowl.
Add green chilies,
Also add red chili powder and salt.
Add water into it. But be careful on adding the water. Add little by little.
Mix well to make a smooth batter.
Pour 2-3 tbsp batter on a hot tawa.
Cook it and flip. Cook from both sides very well by applying oil on the sides.
Serve hot chilas with green chutney or sauce.