- Main Course
MATAR PULAV RECIPE, how to make peas pulav recipe
Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time -10 minutes
Total time -20 minutes
A step by step recipe of matar pulav –a nice and simple recipe of rice along with fresh peas will provide a delicious taste to your taste buds.
This is the easiest recipe of pulav which I make just like that. And the good thing about this pulav is, it will be loved by everyone in your family. Trust me.
Health benefits of pea-
- These are one of the most nutritious leguminous vegetables rich in health benefiting phyto-nutrients, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- Fresh pea pods are an excellent source of folic acid.
- It’s a very good source of vitamin k and C.
Ingredients for peas pulav or matar pulav recipe –
- Rice -2 cups
- Peas -1 cup
- Garlic-ginger-green chili paste -2 tbsp
- Ghee -2 tbsp
- Black pepper seeds -6-7
- Cloves -2-3
- Bay leaves -2-3
- Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare peas pulav –
- Heat ghee in a cooker.
- Temper it with cumin seeds, cloves, black pepper seeds and bay leaf.
- Add the garlic-ginger-green chili paste in it.
- Sauté them.
- Now add the peas in it.
- Sauté for two minutes.
- Now add the rice in it.
- Add water up to ½ of your index finger. (See in the picture).
- Now put the led on it. And cook for 3 whistle.
- Serve hot with veg rayta or any kind of paneer curry.
Step by step recipe with pictures –
Heat ghee in a cooker.
Temper it with cumin seeds, cloves, black pepper seeds and bay leaf.
Add the garlic-ginger-green chili paste in it.
Now add the peas in it.
Sauté for two minutes.
Now add the rice in it.
Add water up to ½ of your index finger.
Now put the led on it. And cook for 3 whistle. Serve hot with veg rayta or any kind of paneer curry.
- Main Course