ADARAK WALI CHAI, Recipe Of Ginger Tea
Cooking time -15 minutes
A step by step recipe of adarak wali chai –tea made with tea leaves, milk and nice flavor of ginger.
I think in India everyone want tea in the morning and evening. It’s a must thing for every Indian. And in offices or any other work places tea has no limits.
There are different kinds of teas are available here such as green tea, masala chai, cutting chai, lemon tea and so on……..
But my favorites are adarak wali chai and lemon tea.
Ingredients for adarak wali chai –
- Water -2 cups
- Milk -1 and ½ cup
- Ginger -1 inch
- Tea leaves -1 tsp if you want strong tea then add more
- Sugar -3 tsp or as par your taste
How to make this-
- Take 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Add the grated ginger in it.
- Also add tea leaves and boil it for about 6-7 minutes.
- Now add milk in your tea.
- Let one boil to come.
- Now add sugar and cook for another 3-4 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with biscuits/puffs.
Step by step recipe with pictures –
Take 2 cups of water in a pan.
Add the grated ginger in it.
Also add tea leaves
And boil it for about 6-7 minutes.
Now add milk in your tea.
Let boil to come.
Now add sugar
And cook for another 3-4 minutes and switch off the flame.
Serve hot with biscuits/puffs.