Potato nuggets recipe - potato slices dipped in the batter of all purpose flour and the flavor of garlic.
This rainy season this recipe is a unique combination of potato dipped in all purpose flour and with the garma-garam chai.
It’s an easy and quick recipe; you can use it as starter or evening snacks. Kids will love this recipe when you will make it in your kitchen.
Ingredients for potato nuggets –
- Potato(large in size) -4
- All purpose flour(maida) -1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Oil as required
Method to prepare potato nuggets –
- Peel off the potatoes and rinse them well. Now use a chips maker and slice all the potatoes equally.
- Take maida, black pepper powder, garlic paste and salt in a bowl and make a batter with the help of water.
- Now dip the potato chips in the batter of all purpose flour and deep fry.
- Serve hot with sauce or garma-garam chai.