- Main Course
ADRAKI DHANIYA PANEER
Preparation time -20 minutes
Cooking time -30 minutes
Adraki dhaniya paneer recipe –it’s a Punjabi cuisine recipe made with paneer (cottage cheese) and lots of spices.
This curry can be served with tandoori roti, naan , tawa chapatti or rice as well.
Paneer dishes are almost loved by all. It’s healthy and tasty too. We all make paneer in different styles so it’s time to make paneer with adrak in a new style. Here is my recipe of adraki dhaniya paneer –
Ingredients for adraki dhaniya paneer recipe –
- Paneer -400 gms/chopped in cubes
- Green chilies -2-3
- Garlic -10-12 cloves
- Chopped coriander leaves -3/4 cup
- Oil -3 tbsp
- Chopped onion -2 cups
- Ginger-garlic paste -3 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Cumin powder -1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder -1 tsp
- Curd -1 cup
- Garam masala -1/2tsp
- Lemon juice -1 tbsp
- Cream -1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare adraki dhaniya paneer -
- Finely chop the green chili and garlic cloves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion in it.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and red chili paste in it and mix it well.
- Now add chopped garlic, green chilies, coriander leaves and 1 cup of water in it and mix it.
- Now add salt and curd (stir continuously for a boil after adding curd).
- Now when the boil comes add paneer, garam masala and lemon juice.
- Now add cream and mix it well.
- Now after adding cream switch off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with tandoori roti/chapatti/rice.
- Fresh malai also can be used instead of cream.
- Main Course