CHAWAL SUJI KA CHILLA
Preparation time -20 minutes
Cooking time -10 minutes
Chawal suji ke chile recipe –chila made with suji and boiled rice.
This is a crispy chila recipe which is made with leftover boiled rice and suji, mixed with curd and spices. This chila you can make any kind of rice which is available to you, I have made this chila recipe with my tiranga pulav. This is a unique chila recipe which will be loved by your kids too.
Ingredients for chawal suji ke chile –
- Boiled rice -1 cup
- Suji -1 cup
- Curd or butter milk -2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Ginger-green chili paste -1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander -1 tbsp
Method to prepare chawal suji ke chile –
- Mix all the ingredients and make a thick batter and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan or tawa and spread 2-3 tbsp of this batter on the pan.
- Cook the chila from both the side by adding oil.
- Serve hot this chila with green chutney or sauce.