- Main Course
CORN WITH PALAK PANEER, HOW TO MAKE CORN WITH PALAK PANEER RECIPE
Preparation time -20-30 minutes
Cooking time -30 minutes
Cuisine –North Indian
Recipe of corn with palak paneer– a very delicious curry recipe made with spinach, corn and paneer.
Ingredients for corn with palak paneer –
- Palak/spinach -1 kg
- Paneer cubes -1 and ½ cups
- Sweet corn – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Chopped onion -1 and ½ cup
- Chopped tomato -2 cups
- Green chili-garlic-ginger paste -3 tbsp
- Malai -1/2 cup
- Red chili powder -1 tbsp
- Coriander powder -1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil -3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds -1 tsp
- Bay leaf/tej patta -3-4
- Garam masala -1 tbsp
Method to prepare corn with palak paneer –
- Chop and boil the spinach with 3-4 cups of water.
- Now roughly grind it with hand blender.
- Soak the sweet corn in 3 cups of water (since I have used frozen corns, if you have fresh than boil it for a while).
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Temper it with cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add onion in it.
- Now add the crushed green chili-garlic-ginger paste in it.
- Mix well and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Now add chopped tomatoes in it.
- Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder into it.
- Mix and add salt to it.
- Cook well until the oil comes up.
- Now add the spinach puree in it.
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sufficient water to make gravy (I have added 1 and ½ cup of water but you can add as par your necessity).
- Now add corn and paneer and mix.
- After 2-3 minutes add malai into it and mix.
- Now add garam masala and mix well.
- Switch off the flame after 2 minutes, and serve hot with rice/roti.
- Main Course